Awesome = Cool = Lame = Retarded

Welcome!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Im Backkkkk

Guess im finally back. There are few things that i want to say in this post

1, Sorry for updating this blog so late because usually i wouldn't have time or i have no inspiration to blog. So yeah.

S-O-R-R-Y!

Sorry dear blog! I've abandoned you for a long time and now im paying back my sins. :)

2, Have i ever told you how awesome are the owners of this blog are? No, i guess? It's okay. I'll tell you now.


See this girl here? Yeap. You guessed it. Its SHERMIN. :D
Let me tell you how awesome she is.

She is Aware that she cannot live Without air.
She is very Eager to Slap my face now.
Her face is Orange in colour when she goes Mad.
And her size is the opposite of an Elephant's body.

Joining up the BOLD words gives you
[A]ware
[W]ithout
[E]ager
[S]lap
[O]range
[M]ad
[E]lephant

That makes the word 'AWESOME'
Now you know about SherMin. :D

And about me...

I'll leave it to SherMin to do the job. :D


3, The main point of all,
I'VE FINALLY UPDATED THIS BLOG
. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment