Due to requests...
I have decided to re-upload this video ;)
So,
What happens when Facebook has 3D social interviews? :O
This happens ;)
It is my very first vid!
Hope you guys enjoy it :D
And I do not act like that in real life ;)
And I was pretty nervous talking to the cam hahaha so I might have over exaggerate some parts :D
Oh and also...
There are alot of English errors ~_~"
But I am too lazy to edit :P
For example: Nuisance is a guy's name
Therefore, it is supposed to be nonsense :D
And also...
The social interview...
Since I typed too fast, it became socail interview hahaha
My bad :)
See,
You guys can learn even from a comedy video ;)
-MiN-
Awesome = Cool = Lame = Retarded
Welcome!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment