My new word I would like to say
STRIKING
DEVASTATING
INTERESTING
and BEST OF ALL
it has NO MEANING!
Its like saying the F*** word
But not meaning any harm
Its like saying the G**** (grand) word
In a more GRANDEVEONEURISTA way
>:D
Never mess with CHAWAKSAI
Teehee!
Due to many years (though it has been only 1 year) for not posting such interesting posts
Me and my blogging partner: the GREATmarveolousAWESOMEtotallyBBQwowCHAWAKSAIsupermanFANTASTICgoldenGENEROUSwonderfulGRANDpowerfulLOVINGcaringCOOLpatientICEICEBABY,VANILLA!sexy IAN!!! :D
We decided once more to strike during the last two weeks of the holidays! >:D
As many posts as possible
and MAYB fade away once more leaving this blog DEAD
Let's see who leaves this blog FIRST!
>:D
Last year I won by having the last post!
I wonder this year, in 2 weeks time.. who shall emerge WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!
ROAR!! ICE ICE BABY! YOU JUST GOT
CHAWAKSAI-EDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Its ok Ian, Ill write more on you LATER :D HAHAHA and thanks for the super awesome last post.
I'll appreciate it if no one stalks me though but hey nice to meet ya!
Awesome = Cool = Lame = Retarded
Welcome!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment